(L-R) Martin Howe, Julia Unwin, Lord O'Shaughnessy, Baroness Stroud and Nick Watt
The Legatum Institute and the Centre for Social Justice launched a new joint report that analyses why Britons voted the way they did in June's EU Referendum. The report also offers the Government a roadmap for how to unite a divided country, whilst ensuring those living in poverty have the chance to move towards a more meaningful and prosperous live.
- Baroness Stroud, Chief Executive, Centre for Social Justice
- Julia Unwin, Chief Executive, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Lord O'Shaughnessy, Senior Fellow and Chairman of the Centre for Character and Values, Legatum Institute
- Martin Howe QC, 8 New Square
- Nick Watt, Political Editor, BBC Newsnight